NON TYPE RATED CAPTAINS
RYANAIR Pilot Recruitment
Non Type Rated CAPTAINS
CONTRACT AND PERMANENT ROLES
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 131m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 400 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 300 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 12,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 32 year safety record
Non-rated Captain positions
Due to the addition of 180 new aircraft over the coming 5 years we are currently recruiting a limited number of Direct Entry Rated / Non Rated Captain and First Officer positions.We are seeking Captains and First Officers for direct employment with Ryanair, contract positions and employee positions with other agencies.
What’s on offer?
- Outstanding Earnings Potential (including guaranteed min. hours for contractors).
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern.
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance.
- Unrivalled career progression – 180 new aircraft and new bases create significant opportunities for promotion to Captain, LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years.
- Great basing opportunities across the network.
Minimum requirements for Captains:
- 3,500 hours total flying time.
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline, cargo operator, private operator or military transport.
- Must have a minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered)
- A current Jet licence
- Valid JAR-FCL or an EU National Licence.
- Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
- JAA ATPL.
- JAA Class 1 Medical.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
Should you meet these requirements and wish to register your interest, please send your CV by clicking on the 'Apply now' button
Apply for NON TYPE RATED CAPTAINS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly