A320 Captains - China Eastern Airlines
CAE Parc Aviation are delighted to announce a new partnership with China Eastern Airlines for the provision of their contract Flight Crew.
China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited has its headquarters located in Shanghai and is one of the three major airlines in mainland China. It has a fleet of over 600 long & short haul aircraft and is an official member of Sky Team.
China Eastern currently have a requirement for A320 Captains based in Shanghai.
Contract Terms are very attractive and include the following:
- Excellent Monthly Basic Salary
- Monthly Travel Allowance
- Monthly Accommodation Allowance
- Annual Safety bonus
- 3 weeks on, 1 week off Roster Pattern
- Sick Days
- Chinese Taxes covered by airline
Screenings are taking place in Shanghai every month
The airline require the below minimum requirements in order to apply:
- Total PIC time of 3000 hours
- Total A320 PIC time of 600 hours
- Date of last flight on the A320 within the last 12 months
- Maximum age limit of 55 years upon application
For further information, please contact Naomi Woods on email@example.com or call 00353 1 504 2554