Chief Operating Officer
Zenon are proud to have been engaged to recruit a Chief Operating Officer for a successful Turbo Prop and Jet Aircraft ACMI Operator based in Europe that has tripled their fleet to 18 aircraft in the last two years. Partnered with a very well established and forward thinking organisation with further focus on expansion, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Operator within its market sector.
The COO will be the airline Accountable Manager responsible for execution and implementation of company strategy together with the senior management team.
• Reporting directly to the CEO, you will have overall responsibility of managing the production organization of the Company. You will ensure that the client are able to continue their rapid expansion all over Europe while maintaining their efficiency and delivering the highest quality to their ACMI customers.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
• The successful candidate will have strong commercial acumen, be cost focused, meet and exceed targets and customer expectations without compromising safety.
• Excellent strategic, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Solid operational background preferably from regional airline or LCC environment.
• Excellent Communication: - Strong verbal and written communication skills and a good command of English.
• Ability to motivate and delegate a multinational workforce.
• Proactive, hands on leader with an innovative management style and adaptable to change.
• Strong leader with strong delegation skills who is focused, hardworking, driven and has the self-motivation to succeed in a difficult working environment.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
• A successful track record in airline environment of at least 10 years with at least 3 years in Senior Management.
• Experience in dealing with Government and Regulatory Authorities.
• Track record in managing rapid growth and delegating policies to achieve growth targets
• Be acceptable to the local CAA in the role of Accountable Manager of the Operator
Salary commensurate with experience and company benefits include benefits common to airline industry.
To apply please forward an up to date CV together with references and letter of motivation to email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.
Apply for Chief Operating Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly