Zenon are currently searching for a Base Maintenance Manager for an opportunity based with a maintenance operation based in the South of England
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the day-to day management and compliance of our clients’ maintenance activity, within Fixed Wing, Rotary Wing, Avionics and Component departments. The Base Maintenance Manager is also an integral part of the Engineering group, requiring excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills beyond local site requirements.
- Competitive Salary
- This is a full-time role (40 hours per week), offered on a permanent basis
- full company benefits apply.
- Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance, Group Health Scheme.
- Ensure all maintenance is completed to the required legal and professional standard.
- In conjunction with the General Manager and Financial Department will be required to support the production and maintain oversight of performance against stated budgets.
- Must have an in depth knowledge of EASA Part 145/FAA/BCAR Part 145 regulations and their application to the workplace.
- Demonstrable experience of people management and work flow within an EASA Part 145 maintenance environment.
- Eligible to hold a CAA Form 4 approval for the position
- Eligible to hold security clearance at a level acceptable to defence/government requirements on secure projects.
- It is desirable that successful candidate will hold a valid EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence with recent maintenance experience.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Ashley Ewen in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley, please phone the office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Maintenance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Aviation and Airlines Permanent jobs in South East England
- Aerospace Engineering Permanent jobs in South East England
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Permanent jobs in South East England
- Maintenance QA Manager Permanent jobs in South East England
- Management Positions Permanent jobs in South East England